Nov25, 2013 |
The Class of 2k14 wants to share our thanks. For other class members’ posts, check here.
It’s that time of year, and I have to say, I’m thankful for this whole year. In particular:
- Several rounds of edits, because it’s cool that I have the opportunity to work with the editors I have.
- My friend Mindy McGinnis having her book debut, because I’ve been able to learn so much from watching her go through it all a year ahead of me.
- Friends new and old in the writerly world, including at Class of 2k14, AgentQuery Connect, and OneFour KidLit, because insanity is so much better when it’s shared.
- Family, including a brand-new nephew, who—at the time of this writing—should be arriving any minute.
- I’m even thankful for all the craziness that comes with the day-job, including the kids who make me want to scream, because hey, challenges keep us growing.
What are you thankful for this year?